- Bryce Harper talks about deferred money in the Washington Nationals’ 10-yr/$300M offer you Federal Baseball
- Bryce Harper opens up on offer you from Nationals: ‘What does that do for me?’ Washington Occasions
- Bryce Harper on why he turned down the Nationals’ $300 million deal offer you Yahoo Sports
- Snell shines in early test vs. Phillies MLB.com
- Perspective whole protection on Google News
Bryce Harper talks about deferred money in the Washington Nationals’ 10-year/$300M offer – Federal Baseball
More in Washington Nationals
The good, the bad, and the ugly after the Nationals are swept by the reeling Mets – Federal Baseball
The excellent, the negative, and the unappealing following the Nationals are swept by the...
Washington Nationals’ lineup for tonight’s series opener with the Miami Marlins Federal Baseball Nationals’ Mike...
Washington Nationals swept in four-game set in Citi Field after another bullpen blow-up, 6-4 New York Mets… – Federal Baseball
Washington Nationals swept in 4-game set in Citi Field right after yet another bullpen...
If the Nationals’ time isn’t in excess of, it’s near NBCSports.com Washington Nationals swept in...